Applique has had a revival on the catwalks recently, you can use this technique to embellish garments and soft furnishings to add a unique personal touch.
In this workshop you will:
- learn how to appliqué a simple design
|DATE: 25th July 2017||DURATION: 1 evening||CLASS TIMES: 6pm – 8pm|
|LEVEL: beginners||MAX IN A CLASS: 8||COST: £10|
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… able to use a sewing machine
- Supporting written information to take home
- All materials for the 5 weeks of techniques are included in the cost.
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Drinks and biscuits
- Background fabric to be embellished, fabrics for appliqué, and bondaweb
You can also read more about what to expect from your class at Centre Front Studio***
*Although most student will complete their project, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your garment don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it.
**Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions. If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us or check out our FAQs page