If you want to learn how to create perfect buttonholes using a sewing machine and a quick way to sew on buttons then why not join us for this workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- about different types of buttonholes and their uses
- how to use your machine to sew perfect buttonholes
- how to sew on buttons so they stay on
|DATE: 2nd August 2017||DURATION: 1 evening||CLASS TIMES: 6pm – 8pm|
|LEVEL: beginners||MAX IN A CLASS: 8||COST: £10|
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… None
- Supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Drinks and biscuits
- All materials are provided