If you want to learn how to create perfect buttonholes using a sewing machine and a quick way to sew on buttons then why not join us for this workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- about different types of buttonholes and their uses
- how to use your machine to sew perfect buttonholes
- how to sew on buttons so they stay on
|DATE: 2nd August||DURATION: 1 evening||CLASS TIMES: 6pm – 8pm|
|LEVEL: beginners||MAX IN A CLASS: 9||COST:£10|
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… None
- Supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Drinks and biscuits
- All materials are provided
*Although most students will complete their project within the session, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your piece don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it. **Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions.
If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us or check out our FAQs page