In this workshop you will:
- drape an ease-free block of your body
- learn how to pad and shape the stand
- check POMs and shape of stand
- create a cover
- finish and tape stand ready for use
10th & 17th November 2018
10am – 3.30pm
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… you need to be able to sew confidently and have a basic understanding or fitting and how patterns work
- Supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment, tools and some additional materials such as shoulder pads.
- Drinks and biscuits
- a cheap tailors dummy/dressform that is smaller than you – it can be a display dressform or adjustable dummy
- approx 1.5m woven cotton for making your fitted block and cover
- approx of 1m of wadding and bump (curtain interlining) to pad out your dressform
- an old bra
*Although most student will complete their project, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your garment don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it.
**Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions. If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us or check out our FAQs page