This is a techniques based course for anyone interested in learning the skills needed to make good quality, well fitted trousers and jeans.
In this Module you will learn:
- How to construct a fly with zip guard,
- How to construct scooped pockets,
- How to add patch pockets
- How to fit and alter a pattern for your shape
- How to alter your pattern to create any trouser shape and style you want
|START DATE: January 2018||DURATION: 10 weeks with 1/2 term break||CLASS TIMES: 6.00 till 8.00pm|
|LEVEL: 2 non accredited||MAX IN A CLASS: 8
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… sewers who want to increase their skills
- Supporting written information to take home
- All materials for the 5 weeks of techniques are included in the cost.
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Drinks and biscuits
- You will need to purchase a pattern and fabric for your project garment – this will be discussed in class.
You can also read more about what to expect from your class at Centre Front Studio***
*Although most student will complete their project, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your garment don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it.
**Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions. If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us or check out our FAQs page