Too scared to use your overlocker or have you just bought one and aren’t sure how to use it? Bring it along to our workshop and we will show you how.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- thread up
- change threads without constantly having to rethread
- set the tension for a range of fabrics
- what differential feed is and how to use it
- different ways to use your overlocker to finish hems
- We will also discuss what threads to use.
|DATE: Saturday 16th December 2017||DURATION: 2.5hrs||CLASS TIMES: 10 to 12.30pm|
|LEVEL: beginners onwards||MAX IN A CLASS: 8 per group
Please contact us if you are interested in this workshop
Skills needed to take this class…basic sewing machine skills
- Supporting written information to take home
- All materials used to sample.
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Just you and your overlocker – we can provide an overlocker if needed to a few students but its best to learn how to use your own if you have one
You can also read more about what to expect from your class at Centre Front Studio***
*Although most student will complete their project, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your garment don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it.
**Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions. If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us or check out our FAQs page