Zips can often cause beginners the most trouble when learning to sew garments.
In this mini workshop you will learn how to:
Correctly insert 2 types of zips
- an invisible zip which is hidden in a seam
- plus your choice of a lapped zip or an exposed zip
Friday 26th April 2019
Friday 26th July 2019
6pm to 8pm
MAX IN A CLASS:
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… basic sewing skills, you need to be able to thread & use a sewing machine to sew seams.
- Drinks and biscuits
- Some supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- all materials needed are provided.
*Although most students will complete their project within the session, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your piece don’t worry because you will go home with the skills and info you need to complete it.
**Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions.
If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us or check out our FAQs page