Zips can often cause beginners the most trouble when learning to sew garments
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- construct a perfect lapped zip
- construct a fashionable exposed zip
|DATE: 26th July||DURATION: 1 evening||CLASS TIMES: 6pm – 8pm|
|LEVEL: beginners onwards||MAX IN A CLASS: 8||COST: £15|
Please contact us by email or phone if you wish to attend this course.
Skills needed to take this class… basic sewing skills
- Drinks and biscuits
- Some supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- all materials needed are provided.
You can also read more about what to expect from your class at Centre Front Studio***
*Although most student will complete their bag within the session, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your piece don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it. If you feel you want more advice or just some company as you work then you can come along to our sewing bee.
**All of our classes include the use of studio equipment, but do not include all student supplies. Supply lists are emailed to enrolled students about two weeks before each class date.
***Please be sure to read our class policies. If you have any questions about classes and learning at Centre Front Studio, please contact us