This Workshop is for anyone wanting to achieve professional results when making Coats and Jackets.
You will make a coat or jacket that fits you from a pattern of your choice.
In this Workshop you will learn:
- How create closures and fastenings
- How to use interfacings for structure and shape
- About the different interlinings used
- Create a Coat or Jacket from a pattern of your choice
– Additional skills will be tailored to to your needs based on the garment you choose to make
10am – 4pm
MAX IN A CLASS:
Please contact us if you are interested in this course
Skills needed to take this class… experience of making a range of garments.
- Supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Drinks and biscuits
- You will need to purchase a pattern and fabric for your project garment
- You will need to have a toile shell made of your chosen coat/jacket ready for fitting
*Although most student will complete their project, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your garment don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it.