If you want to learn how to create perfect buttonholes using a sewing machine and a quick way to sew on buttons then why not join us for this workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- about different types of buttonholes and their uses
- how to use your machine to sew perfect buttonholes
- how to sew on buttons so they stay on
START DATE: 2nd December 2022
CLASS TIMES: 6pm to 8pm
LEVEL: beginners onwards
MAX IN A CLASS: 4
To book onto this worskhop please contact us by email or phone with your address, postcode and a contact number..
Skills needed to take this class…
Basic use of a sewing machine.
- Supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Drinks and biscuits
- All materials are provided
*Although most students will complete their project within the session, everyone works at their own pace so if you don’t finish your piece don’t worry because you will go home with the skills you need to complete it. **Please be sure to read our Terms & conditions.