At our 5 week Freestyle class we are here to help you with a project or projects of your choice.
- Choose a pattern and garment to sew – great if you have just completed on of our skills courses and want a bit of support.
- Get help fitting and altering your patterns
- Bring clothes to repair, alter to fit or totally upcycle.
- Get help with new or forgotten techniques for new projects or UFOs – welt pocket, inivisible zip or anything else
- Get inspiration on how to save a UFO or when to call it a day.
Come and enjoy some me time to focus on completing your chosen project with other sewists and expert support and guidance from our tutors.
DATE: 16th February
DURATION: Fridays for 5 weeks
CLASS TIMES: 6pm – 8.30pm
MAX IN A CLASS: 4
To book onto this worskhop please contact us by email or phone with your address, postcode and a contact number.
Skills needed to take this class…
You need to be comfortable using your sewing machine. This is suitable for those who have completed beginners 1 or those who can sew to this level onwards.
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- You will need to bring some projects to work on
- Calico for sampling can be bought in studio at a cost of £4 per metre