Too scared to use your overlocker or have you just bought one and aren’t sure how to use it? Bring it along to our overlocker workshop and we will show you how.
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to thread your overlocker
- How change threads without constantly having to rethread
- How set the tension for a range of fabrics
- What differential feed is and how to use it
- How to sew seams and use your overlocker to finish hems
- What threads to use
- How to avoid problems
- How to look after your overlocker
DATE: 27th January 2024 – 10am to 12.30pm (2.5hrs)
LEVEL: beginners +
MAX IN CLASS: 4
To book onto this worskhop please contact us by email or phone with your address, postcode and a contact number.
Skills needed to take this class…
basic sewing machine skills
- Supporting written information to take home
- All materials used to sample.
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- Just you and your overlocker – we can provide an overlocker if needed to a few students but its best to learn how to use your own.