Everyone get stuck at some point when sewing. Whether its a new technique you need help with or a sew jo boost to help you finish or rethink a UFO we are here to help.
- Bring clothes to repair, alter to fit or totally upcycle.
- Get help with new or forgotten techniques for new projects or UFOs – welt pocket, inivisible zip or anything else
- Learn how to alter garments and patterns to fit you.
- Get inspiration on how to save a UFO or when to call it a day.
Come and enjoy some me time to focus on completing your chosen project with other sewists and expert support and guidance from our tutors.
DATE: 24th February 2024
DURATION: 2.5 hrs Saturday Morning
CLASS TIMES: 10am – 12.30pm
LEVEL: beginners+ onwards
MAX IN A CLASS: 4
COST: £40 per session
To book onto this worskhop please contact us by email or phone with your address, postcode and a contact number.
Skills needed to take this class…
You need to be comfortable using your sewing machine. This is suitable for those who have completed beginners 1 or those who can sew to this level onwards.
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- You will need to bring some projects to work on
- Calico for sampling can be bought in studio at a cost of £4 per metre