Zips can often cause beginners the most trouble when learning to sew garments.
In this mini workshop you will learn how to:
Correctly insert 2 types of zips
- an invisible zip which is hidden in a seam
- a lapped zip or exposed zip
DATES: 25th November 2022
DURATION: 2.5 hrs
CLASS TIMES: 6pm to 8.30pm
LEVEL: beginners onwards
MAX IN A CLASS: 4
To book onto this worskhop please contact us by email or phone with your address, postcode and a contact number.
Skills needed to take this class…
Basic sewing skills, you need to be able to thread & use a sewing machine to sew seams.
- Drinks and biscuits
- Some supporting written information to take home
- Use of studio equipment and tools.** (If you need to borrow a sewing machine for this session please let us know when you book.)
- all materials needed are provided.